Tuesday, December 22, 2009


Aaaaaah I feel I have crawled out of the wilderness.....I have begun to paint again ! It has been sooooo long since I have had the energy and motivation to be creative.....which is quite unusual for me.

Don't know how long I'll be able to keep it going.....but while I have my studio all to myself, I feel like I can........as I can choose to do what I want, when and IF I want !

Managed to paint one whole new painting that I will give to my mother today for her Summer Solstice Birthday....(see above) This is the original painting I did back in '95, from Blackbutt Lookout, on the Border Rangesfrom Sunrise til 11:30 am.
And the two different versions together



Happy Solstice to you all, shortest night last night........(down Unda)

Recommenced painting my Landscape Panorama canvas.......



Have 4 wearable art Sunset Silhouettes, nearly ready for heat setting.......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are showing me really very nice photo collection and all are just amazing. I have saved too. It will be helpful for me in future for making show at school.
r4i