Wednesday, February 17, 2010

And the OWOH winner is ......

Jane of QuiltSmiles from  Adirondacks , has been selected by a long and exhaustive process of Random Number Generator and personal re checking the blogs of entrants and a shortlist that I then created and then another Random Generated  Number.
 
I did a second painting ....so I could keep one as my field notes for the larger canvas to follow one day.
I had a lot of fun again this year seeing soe very creative blogs by some wonderful people. 'Tho I was bemused by the number of people making  very similar collaged works that really left me wondering about this new 'craze'. It does very little for me personally and sometimes got very bored with the same type of stuff that kept appearing.

2 comments:

Quiltsmiles said...

Lucky Me!!!! Thank yo so much. My email address is ejaneemerson@yahoo.com Contact em there and I will send you my mailing address. This giveaway has been so much fun connecting with people throughout our world.
Thanks again for such a nice creative prize. Jane

Quiltsmiles said...

Megg,
Your arrived and made my day. Thank you so much for the lovely postcards, but especially the painting. I love it and think it's gorgeous. It will be cherished and it's been wonderful meeting you.
I hope light love and rainbows follow you all the days of your life. Stay well my internet friend.

Jane