Tuesday, April 30, 2013

30 Beanies to make in 3 weeks Challenge

Right.......  today before lunch, I have made hat number one ....not in my usual style..... whilst cleaning up some
of my artistic 'clutter' I found some sample 'Flower' crochets I was playing with a few months back, and decided to combine them together into a 'normal' ie.  non-pointy hat, and Voila ! here is hat #1

Do you like my new hat model ?

OK I have briefly checked my emails, done alittle more houeswork (!)  and Now I'll start Hat #2 

I read a comment on the Beaniefest web page, from last year, that people wanted some cheaper hats ...so that is what I am going to aim for ...... cheaper price, but still colourful and unique ??

Here are hats #2 and #3 and it's still light outside, so I'm about to start on Hat #4 .....These will receive some embellishments later .....



2 comments:

Helena Post said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with, and good luck!

ArtNomadix said...

Thanks ....been thinking about you as I work with some larger hooks, it is very freeing working in a different manner.....must post some more pics